Support Staff Current Vacancies
Bray & Bray Solicitors require Part time experienced Legal Cashier to join our busy Accounts team in our expanding practice.
Your role will include a variety of tasks including; purchase ledger, banking, cheque payments, billing and general accounts duties.
Solicitors Accounts experience required with knowledge of the Partner for Windows system being an advantage although not essential.
Please apply in writing enclosing your CV and detailing your current salary and working hours to Andrew Seager; at Spa Place 36-42 Humberstone Road Leicester LE5 0AE or email email@example.com
Paralegal – Dispute Resolution
An opportunity has arisen to join our Dispute Resolution team as a paralegal at our Leicester head office.
We are looking for a skilled paralegal to work closely with our Dispute Resolution Head of Department on a range of commercial and civil litigation matters.
The successful candidate will:
- Assist the team on larger more complex transactions.
- Handle their own litigation files with supervision.
- Conduct legal research.
- Draft simple pleadings.
- Perform administrative duties relevant to the department (including but not limited to managing keys dates, file opening procedures, maintaining a precedent bank and legal expert database).
- Organise pleadings and documents.
- Assist with the department’s business development plan (finding article ideas, drafting articles and website content).
- Keep appraised of relevant legal updates and report back to the team.
- Experience as a paralegal preferred but not necessary.
- Highly organised with an ability to juggle deadlines in what can be a fast-paced environment.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Law degree (2:1 or higher) or other legal qualification.
- Good knowledge of IT systems.
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter to Lorna Trueman at firstname.lastname@example.org
Legal Secretary -Family/Contentious Law
We are looking for a part time legal secretary at our Market Harborough office. The role is for 3 days a week (Wednesday, Thursday & Friday), and they will assist our family department, who also specialise in contentious estate matters.
We would ideally like someone with legal experience, but it is not essential.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to Andrew Hitchon at email@example.com
If you are interested in joining the firm, we are always keen to receive speculative applications and CVs directly from applicants. Please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of speculative applications, we receive it is not always possible for us to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 14 days of submitting your CV please assume that we currently don’t have any suitable vacancies. We will, however, keep your CV on file and will contact you should a role become available.
Please see our main Careers page for details of our preferred suppliers list and non-acceptance of speculative CVs.