Legal Secretary – Private Client
We are looking to recruit a full time secretary to work in our busy Private client department at our Leicester office.
Legal experience would be preferred.
These are just some of the tasks required:
- Typing, digital dictation, writing letters and preparing documents
- Dealing with accounts procedures e.g. billing, payment of cheques and CHAPS
- Dealing with enquiries from clients
- Diary management and making appointments
- General administrative work, faxing, copying, scanning
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to Andrew Hitchon at email@example.com
If you are interested in joining the firm, we are always keen to receive speculative applications and CVs directly from applicants. Please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of speculative applications we receive it is not always possible for us to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 14 days of submitting your CV please assume that we currently don’t have any suitable vacancies. We will however keep your CV on file and will contact you should a role become available.
Please see our main Careers page for details of our preferred suppliers list and non-acceptance of speculative CVs.