Honest, straightforward legal advice to help you navigate your way through all of your commercial property transactions
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY LAW
Conducting all your commercial property deals
Bray & Bray’s commercial property solicitors have extensive experience in advising on property deals for all kinds of clients. If you are buying or selling, looking to develop some land, investing in commercial property with your pension fund, or taking a commercial lease, we’ve got the knowledge to achieve a positive result.
Our approach to commercial property law
From buying, selling or building a commercial property through to commercial leases, investments and developments, our knowledgeable and experienced team will guide you through the process. We give honest and straightforward advice and for many of our services, we provide fixed-fee quotations.
Our commercial property legal services include:
- Buying commercial property
- Selling commercial property
- Commercial leases
- Licences for alterations to commercial property
- Commercial property funding
- Commercial property auctions
- Property development including options, conditional contracts and overage
- Advice for pension schemes in connection with property matters
- Buying and selling property out of insolvency
- Landlord and Tenant disputes
Bray & Bray secures deal for Heavenly Desserts Peterborough
Commercial property team brokers deal for AC Valve Alliance
Tenancy Fraud Problems for Landlords
Landlords: What You Need to Know About the Right to Rent Scheme – Midlands Region
Building and Development: What is Specific Performance?
How do Break Clauses in Leases Work?
What to Budget for When Leasing a Commercial Property
What to Consider When Renting Commercial Property in Leicester
Questions to Ask a Tenant When Leasing Your Commercial Property