The law with respect to issues around being a landlord and having tenants is continuously changing. We are skilled at dealing with both commercial and residential landlord and tenant disputes and we remain up to date with the latest legal developments.
We offer advice and practical solutions on matters such as:
- In respect of residential tenancies, serving the appropriate notices and issuing proceedings to gain possession of the same on behalf of the landlord.
- Pursuing residential tenants in respect of rent arrears following possession proceedings (the matter will be dealt with by our debt recovery department).
- Issuing proceedings and possession of commercial premises.
- Issuing the appropriate notice and applying for new tenancy for either the landlord or tenant with regard to commercial premises.
- Enforcement of covenants.
- Dilapidations claims whether for the landlord or tenant.
Solicitors specialising in Landlord and Tenant disputes
Contact our team today and we guarantee you’ll always deal with the same solicitor for the duration of your case.
Bray and Bray has three main offices in Leicestershire, contact us to discuss an enquiry or a case you have or feel free to pop in and see us at your local office by clicking on the links below;
Leicester call us on 0116 254 8871.
Hinckley call us on 01455 639 900.
Market Harborough call us on 01858 467 181.