Landlord and Tenant Disputes
The law regarding landlord and tenant responsibilities and obligations can be complex. If you are a landlord or a tenant you may from time to time need to seek specialist advice regarding your rights and obligations.
The Bray & Bray Dispute Resolution team advise both landlords and tenants on a range of contentious issues affecting landlords and tenants.
Our approach to resolving Landlord and Tenant Disputes
We take time to understand the issues surrounding the claim, before advising the best approach to resolve the issue quickly, minimising the impact and cost.
Landlord and Tenant Disputes – an overview of our services
We offer advice and practical solutions, for landlords and tenants, on a range of areas, including:
- Pursuing residential tenants in respect of rent arrears following possession proceedings (the matter will be dealt with by our debt recovery department).
- Issuing proceedings and possession of commercial premises.
- Issuing the appropriate notice and applying for new tenancy for either the landlord or tenant with regard to commercial premises.
- Enforcement of covenants.
- Dilapidations claims whether for the landlord or tenant
- In respect of residential tenancies serving the appropriate notices and issuing proceedings to gain possession of the same on behalf of the landlord.
To discuss a landlord and tenant dispute, please contact our Dispute Resolution team.
Bray and Bray has three main offices in Leicestershire and one in Northamptonshire, contact us to discuss an enquiry or a case you have or feel free to pop in and see us at your local office by clicking on the links below:
Leicester call us on 0116 254 8871.
Hinckley call us on 01455 639 900.
Market Harborough call us on 01858 467 181.
Corby call us on 01536 851050. Visits by appointment only.