Select Page

Professional Negligence Advice

Receiving poor or incorrect advice from a professional adviser can lead to serious consequences, impacting both you and your business.

Where you have been advised by a professional incorrectly or poorly the Bray & Bray Dispute Resolution team has experience of a pursuing claims against a range of professionals including solicitors, accountants, architects and surveyors, to help you recover any loss and damage you may have incurred.

Our approach to professional negligence claims

Our Dispute Resolution team will work with you to understand, the issues involved and the resulting impact. They will provide you with clear practical advice on the most effective way to proceed.

We will always seek alternative methods of resolving disputes, without the need to issue legal proceedings (which are costly and time consuming). Our team has experience in resolving professional negligence claims through negotiation, mediation and expert determination. If litigation proceedings are necessary, we have extensive experience of pursuing professional negligence claims for our clients through the Courts.

Contact us to discuss a professional negligence claim

We know that it can sometimes take many years for a mistake to come to light; we would advise you make contact with us as soon as you realise an error has been made to maximise your chances of success.

To discuss a professional negligence claim, please contact our Dispute Resolution team.

Bray and Bray has three main offices in Leicestershire and one in Northamptonshire, contact us to discuss an enquiry or a case you have or feel free to pop in and see us at your local office by clicking on the links below:

Leicester call us on 0116 254 8871.

Hinckley call us on 01455 639 900.

Market Harborough call us on 01858 467 181.

Corby call us on 01536 851050. Visits by appointment only.

Medical negligence claims

If you or someone you know has suffered injury as a result of a GP or medical professional’s negligence, then you or they may have a clinical negligence claim to bring and you should speak to a member of our Personal Injury team.