Solicitors for buying and selling a house
The buying and selling of residential property is a complex process but using experienced residential conveyancing solicitors, will ensure that things go smoothly.
The team at Bray & Bray is leading the way with its experience and expertise in dealing with all aspects of residential property. All of our conveyancers are either qualified solicitors, legal executives or licensed conveyancers and we are accredited under the Law Society Conveyancing Scheme.
Conveyancing with Bray & Bray includes:
- Your own personal lawyer to guide you through the conveyancing process from offer to moving day, supported by a large team with a wealth of experience. You will have their personal email addresses, ensuring that you can always speak to someone who is familiar with your case. We also offer face to face meetings rather than an online only service
- A personal and professional service
- Extensive knowledge of the Leicestershire market
- Regular updates and progress reports
- The experience to deal with premium sales and purchases
- The experience to deal with complex transactions such as leasehold sales and purchases, new builds, plot sales and Help to Buy
Contact our fully qualified residential conveyancing solicitors
To speak to a conveyancing lawyer call us today on 0116 254 8871.
Unlike a lot of other conveyancing firms we offer you a small team of fully qualified residential property lawyers. You will have their personal e mail addresses and direct line telephone numbers ensuring that you can always speak to someone who is familiar with your case. We also offer a face to face meeting to discuss your matter or any concerns.
“Bray & Bray is a well organised, professional and affordable solicitor services you can trust. We were very happy with the service and we will use your other legal specialists in the future!” Sabine Bazaud – client feedback
Conveyancing client feedback interviews:
- Buy to Let Investment Property: Hinckley
- Hassle free conveyancing: Market Harborough
- Conveyancing: Leicester
- New build purchase: Market Harborough
- Conveyancing in Market Harborough
- Straight forward conveyancing: Market Harborough
Our conveyancing services
Our residential conveyancing services include:
- Transfers of equity
- Probate conveyancing and court of protection
- Matrimonial conveyancing
- Joint tenancies
- Freeholds/leaseholds involving both registered and unregistered titles
- Help to Buy
- New builds
- Complex conveyancing transactions
Our focus is based on comprehensive communication – we appreciate that you might feel overwhelmed during the house buying or selling process, but we’ll always tell you – in plain English – exactly where you stand and where the process is up to.
Fixed fee conveyancing quotations
For some of our services, we are able to offer fixed fee quotations on request.
What our clients say
Hear what some of our existing clients have to say about the conveyancing solicitors at Bray & Bray:
- Interview: Relocating – moving house
- Interview: First time buyer
- Interview: Moving house
- Interview: Selling a flat
- Interview: Selling a house
Contact a solicitor about buying or selling a home
Speak to one of our property law specialists today. Contact us to discuss an enquiry or a case you have or by clicking on the links below;
Leicester call us on 0116 254 8871.
Hinckley call us on 01455 639 900.
Market Harborough call us on 01858 467 181.
Corby call us on 01536 851050.