There is a lot to consider when selling a house and our team of expert conveyancing solicitors will guide you through every step of the residential sales process. Our aim is to support you at all stages with clear explanations, good communication and a fast response time. Moving can sometimes be a very stressful time and we want you to feel that we are approachable and available to assist you with any concerns or questions you may have.
Our conveyancing services
We have helped thousands of people to successfully sell their property, and we can help you and your family too. We can help at every stage of the selling process, including:
- Drafting the contract
- Liaising with your current mortgage lender
- Helping to deal with enquiries that your buyers or their solicitor may have
- Approving the Land Registry Transfer
- Communicating with your buyer’s solicitor and the estate agent
- Regularly communicating with you and answering any queries that you may have
What makes our conveyancing solicitors different?
- We offer your own personal property lawyer to guide you through the conveyancing process from offer to moving day
- We do not employ unqualified “case handlers” or clerks
- We offer a face to face meeting
- We have extensive knowledge of the Leicestershire and East Midlands marketplace
- We will try where possible to accommodate your preferred timescales
- We will provide you with regular updates and progress
- We have the experience to deal with premium sales and purchases
- We have particular expertise in leasehold matters
- We have an extensive list of contacts to assist with financial planning
- We will avoid lawyers jargon where possible and use clear understandable language
Our residential conveyancing charges are extremely competitive. Contact us to have a comprehensive quotation provided, today.
Speak to a conveyancing solicitor today
If you are selling your home and need specialist legal advice, speak to our dedicated conveyancing team today.
Bray and Bray has three main offices in Leicestershire, contact us to discuss an enquiry or a case you have or feel free to pop in and see us at your local office by clicking on the links below:
Leicester call us on 0116 254 8871.
Hinckley call us on 01455 639 900.
Market Harborough call us on 01858 467 181.