Useful contacts for domestic violence help in Leicester and Leicestershire:
There is a great deal of support out there. Some useful contacts are:-
- Leicestershire Domestic Abuse Helpline – for advice and signposting to support services – for men, women, concerned friends, professionals: 0300 303 1844.
- Blaby Domestic Support Services – Support for men and women living in the Blaby District: 0116 272 7637 or 07900 226 875.
- There is also a service specifically for straight, gay, bi-sexual or transgender men living in the Blaby District or Hinckley & Bosworth Borough: 0116 272 7637 or 07920 183746.
- Hinckley & Bosworth Domestic Abuse Support Services – An Outreach Service for all (male and female) living in the Hinckley & Bosworth District. There is also a service specifically for straight, gay, bi-sexual or transgender men living in the Blaby District or Hinckley & Bosworth Borough: 0116 272 7637 or 07920 183746.
- Living Without Abuse (Charnwood, North West Leicestershire and Rutland): 0300 365 0112 Women’s Aid Leicestershire (Melton, Harborough and Oadby & Wigston)incorporating the ADAM Project for Men: 0300 303 1844.
Legal advice about domestic violence and abuse
For legal information or advice about domestic violence and abuse, contact the Family Law team based at each offices, using the contact details below:
Leicester call us on 0116 254 8871.
Hinckley call us on 01455 639 900.
Market Harborough call us on 01858 467 181.
Corby call us on 01536 851050.