Our experienced personal injury lawyers, based at our head office in Leicester City Centre are specialists in dealing with claims arising out of road traffic accidents involving:
- Horse Riders
We can also help you if you are hit by an uninsured driver, if the driver fails to stop at the scene of the accident or if you are involved in a road traffic accident abroad.
What to do if you are involved in a road traffic accident?
- Seek medical attention from the hospital or your GP – it is important you have a full record of your injuries in your medical records
- Report the accident to your motor insurer and, if necessary, the Police immediately
- If you are able to, make sure you take the details of any witnesses to the accident
- Keep a diary of all of the symptoms of your injuries
- Keep a record (as well as any receipts) of any expenses you incur as a result of the accident – loss of earnings, medical expenses, travel expenses all form part of your compensation
What is the role of a personal injury solicitor in a road traffic accident claim?
- Discuss your road traffic accident with you and advise whether you have a claim
- Advise you on the most beneficial funding arrangement for your claim
- Notify the other party’s insurer of the grounds for your personal injury claim
- Request interim payments to help you financially until the claim is finished
- Obtain medical evidence (and appropriate rehabilitation and treatment, if you need it) detailing the injuries you sustained in the accident
- Collate details and evidence of any financial losses you have suffered as a result of the accident
- Negotiate the best settlement possible to compensate you for the personal injury and loss you suffered
One of our specialist solicitors will be on hand to deal with your claim from start to finish and to advise you at each and every stage of the process.
‘No-Win No-Fee’ road traffic accident claims
A large number of our road traffic accident claims are funded through a Conditional Fee Agreement, which is more commonly known as a ‘No-Win No-Fee’ . This means there is no financial risk to you.
Contact our specialist personal injury team
Bray & Bray’s experienced road traffic accident lawyers adopt a plain English approach to all their cases, ensuring clients always feel confident and up to date with the progress of their claim. If you have been injured in a road traffic accident, or a member of your family has been left with serious injuries following a crash, it’s highly likely that we’ll be able to make a compensation claim for you.
Bray & Bray has three main offices in Leicestershire, contact us to discuss an enquiry or a case you have or feel free to pop in and see us at your local office by clicking on the links below;
Leicester call us on 0116 254 8871.
Hinckley call us on 01455 639 900.
Market Harborough call us on 01858 467 181.