Solicitors specialising in Wills, Trusts & Probate
Bray & Bray solicitors specialise in all kinds of wills and probate work, adopting a plain English approach that ensures our clients understand where they are at all times in even the most complex of cases.
We’re sympathetic to distressing situations, but will also always work hard to resolve a case swiftly. We’ve dealt with very complicated wills involving extended families, as well as more straightforward cases of estates with one beneficiary – whatever your situation we can help.
We also always work on the basis that we will only do the work that you want us to do, without pressuring you to take up services that you don’t want or need right now. Our transparency with costs and pricing also means that we will only ever charge you for what we do – rather than taking percentage of what you inherit.
If you want to speak to us about a wills and probate issue call us for a no obligation chat on 0116 254 8871.
Wills and Probate testimonial:
“Bray & Bray are definitely on the ball. They moved things on quickly and didn’t need any nagging. Fundamentally, it’s 10 out of 10 from me and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to others.” Mr Lawton – client feedback
We offer a full range of wills and probate services and as well as assisting people dealing with estates following death we have a variety of options during life.
- Will writing service
- The cost of making a will
- Lifetime planning
- Probate and estate administration
- Discretionary trusts
- Elderly client
- Care home planning
- Financial advice
- Deliberate deprivation
- Contentious probate
- Power of attorney – this is a legal authorisation for someone to act on behalf of another in their financial and/or health affairs.
- Court of Protection – if someone has lost the capacity to make sound decisions the Court of Protection can authorise someone to make decisions on financial issues, living arrangements and medical treatment – a very specialised area of law.
Our focus is always on the specific solutions which will best match the needs of a client, and this is why we approach each case on an individual basis. We can handle the entire probate process, or just some – whatever suits.
We can assist with:
- Registering a death
- Dealing with estates and assets
- Inheritance tax
- Estate administration in the absence of a will (intestacy)
What our clients say
Hear what some of our existing clients have to say about the Wills, Trusts and Probate solicitors at Bray & Bray:
- Interview: Powers of Attorney
- Interview: Mother’s Estate
- Interview: Probate and Estate Administration
Speak to our team
For advice and assistance with any aspect of dealing with the estate of a family member contact our probate solicitors.
Bray & Bray has three main offices in Leicestershire, contact us to discuss an enquiry or a case you have or feel free to pop in and see us at your local office by clicking on the links below;
Leicester call us on 0116 254 8871.
Hinckley call us on 01455 639 900.
Market Harborough call us on 01858 467 181.