Partner and Head of Department - Wills, Trusts and Probate
Joined Bray & Bray: 2014
Tel: 01858 436 974
Email Andrew Hitchon
Trust and Estate Practitioner (TEP)
Andrew heads up the Wills, Trusts and Probate department and specialises in all areas of Private Client work. He is also the Partner in charge at Bray & Bray’s Market Harborough office. He is a Dementia Friends Champion and has achieved TEP status denoting full membership of STEP at the highest level. TEPs are fully qualified practitioners with proven qualifications and experience.
Having initially qualified as a construction solicitor, Andrew worked at two UK top 100 firms before changing disciplines to specialise in Private Client work in February 2013.
Andrew prides himself on being a personable solicitor who is committed to ensuring all clients receive sensible tailored advice which is delivered in a professional yet friendly manner.
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Powers of Attorney (including Lasting Powers of Attorney)
- Court of Protection Deputyships
- Elderly Client issues
- Probate and Administration of Estate
- Post-death variations
- Client Interview – Probate for mother’s estate
- Client Interview – Powers of Attorney
- Client interview – Discretionary Trust Wills