Joined Bray & Bray: 2021
Tel: 01858 435 956
Email Christopher Sweetman
Christopher went straight into conveyancing after graduating from the University of Leicester in 2016 with an LLB in Law. Prior to Bray and Bray Christopher previously worked for a conveyancing specialist firm and has a vast amount of experience dealing with all manner of transactions from instruction through to completion.
Christopher offers a down to earth and approachable service to his clients and works diligently to ensure matters are completed in a timely manner. Christopher’s client-focused attitude and attention to detail make him an excellent person to provide clear and calm advice throughout the conveyancing process.
When not at work Christopher enjoys long walks with his dogs and good quality coffee.
- All types of Freehold and Leasehold Sales and Purchases.
- Purchases of New Build properties.
- Transfers of Equity.
- Sales/Purchases of Unregistered Property.
- Help to Buy Equity Schemes (Target/Homes and Communities Agency)
- Right to Buy Purchases.
- Shared Ownership Sales and Purchases.
- Declarations of Trust.
- Probate/Executor Sales.