Chartered Legal Executive - Crime
Joined Bray & Bray: 1995
Tel: 0116 2548871
Email Felicity Law
Felicity Law is an experienced and academic Senior Legal Executive who represents clients at the Police Station.
Felicity also provides office advice to a high standard in a clear and concise manner which is often a much welcomed approach to clients. Her work is organised and precise and she leaves no stone left unturned.
- Police Station Advice and attendance
- All Magistrates’ and Youth Court advice but also to include:
- Road Traffic Offences (including hardship and special reasons arguments), from speeding, excess alcohol and careless driving to dangerous driving.
- Drugs and Proceeds of Crime
- Fraud, Trading Standards and DWP -from interviews under caution through to the first appearance at Court.
- Money Laundering
- Regulatory Law (Breach of fire regulations, health and safety and environmental health) for both the individual and company clients.
- Breach of Court Orders
- Appeals against conviction and sentence to both the Crown Court and the Court of Appeal