Associate Solicitor - Family Law
Joined Bray & Bray: 2013
Tel: 01455 639951
Email Lisa Mohar
Lisa is an experienced matrimonial and family solicitor specialising in all areas of family law. She undertakes court work in a variety of courts particularly in Leicestershire and Warwickshire and through all levels of court, from the family proceedings court through County Court and High Court.
She advises both husbands and wives and also other parties including grandparents and other extended family members.
She has extensive experience dealing with applications under section 8 of the Children Act for married couples, unmarried couples and same sex couples.
In addition, Lisa has a vast amount of experience in relation to applications for financial orders on the break up of relationships including pension sharing.
- Divorce, Judicial Separation and Annulment of Marriage
- Dissolution of Civil Partnerships
- Injunction Proceedings due to violence or intimidation
- Children matters including Residence and Contact disputes, Prohibited Steps and Specific Issue Orders, Child Abduction, Disputed Parentage and Parental Responsibility
- Maintenance and Child Support
- Separation Agreements
- Pre and Post-Nuptial Agreements
- Unmarried couples
- Financial Issues including Property Disputes and Pension Splitting
- TOLATA applications
Family law client interviews
- Contact with son (Court Order), Hinckley
- Contact with son case, Hinckley
- Family law in Hinckley
- Divorce and Finances (Hinckley)
- Successful child contact case
- Child Arrangements
Family law articles written by Lisa: