Conveyancing Executive - Residential Property Law
Joined Bray & Bray: October 2015
Email Manveer Bhimber
Manveer completed her Law degree (LLB) at the University of Manchester and is currently a Graduate Member of CILEX. She is studying her Legal Practice Course to cross qualify as a Chartered Legal Executive and a Solicitor.
Manveer prides herself on being a friendly and approachable professional who will go the extra mile for her clients.
- Transfer of equity
- Remortgages/Further Advance
- Right to Buy purchases
- Bridging loans for residential property
- Freehold sales/purchases
- Leasehold sales/purchases
- Help to Buy Equity Loan purchases
- New Build property purchases
- Advice on occupier consent to a mortgage
- Declaration of Trust
Manveer can communicate with clients in Punjabi and Hindi.
- “Manveer was absolutely excellent from the outset and throughout and we cannot thank her and Bray & Bray enough for their services, would strongly recommend.” – Liam Burden and Chloe Rigby.
- “As first time buyers, we were fairly anxious about buying our first house however thanks to Manveer and Bray & Bray the process was explained clearly, and the ‘jargon’ was simplified throughout which really helped educate us on the processes and enabled us to make informed decisions about the purchase. The complete end-to-end process went so smoothly and we are so grateful for your patience, advice and help.”
Conveyancing articles written by Manveer:
- 3 Things to Help Your Right to Buy Purchase
- What to Look for When Viewing a Property
- This house is not a hotel: increasing Airbnb style sublets can leave landlords exposed
Conveyancing process flowcharts
Manveer created a conveyancing process flowchart with the aim of helping first time buyers to understand the conveyancing process, in a simple and easy to follow way.
Click the following link to download a PDF version of Manveer’s Conveyancing Purchase Flowchart.
To help first time buyers to understand how a Help to Buy Bonus works, view Manveer’s Help to Buy Bonus Guide.