Partner - Corporate & Commercial Law
Joined Bray & Bray: 2002 (until 2008)
Rejoined Bray & Bray: 2013
Tel: 0116 2045330
Email Toby Preston
Toby is a Partner who specialises in corporate law and business affairs. He qualified with Bray & Bray and worked with us advising on corporate and business matters until 2008. Toby then continued his career and spent 5 years in the Corporate & Banking Team at a UK top 50 law firm before returning to Bray & Bray in June 2013.
Toby enjoys working closely with clients and focuses on their commercial needs by helping them to realise value and achieve their aspirations. He communicates clearly and effectively with clients, intermediaries and other legal professionals.
- Company and business acquisitions and disposals
- Company secretarial matters
- Due diligence
- Joint ventures
- LLPs and Partnerships – formation and administration
- Management sales and purchases (including earn-outs and deferred payment arrangements)
- Shareholder arrangements and share structures
- Commercial agreements