Under the Price Transparency Rules issued by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, all regulated law firms are required to proactively publish information on prices they charge and what these include, across a number of common services. As well as links found within each departmental webpage, we have also provided the below links for ease of access:
- The Cost of Probate and Administering an Estate
- Charges for assisting in summary only road traffic offences
- What does debt recovery cost?
- Costs in Employment Tribunal Claims
- Buying and Selling Residential Property